Available immediately, iMacros 12.6 is a maintenance release that delivers some nice new features along with a number of fixes for existing issues.
This release introduces the ability to create playlists for running a collection of macros together. With this functionality, Professional and Enterprise Edition customers can quickly and easily play a sequence of macros – including looping individual macros within the sequence – using either the iMacros GUI or command line. Other highlights include improvements to the Enterprise scripting interface (API) as well as the ability to enter encrypted content (e.g. passwords) using DirectScreen and IMAGECLICK commands. See below for a further list of new features and bug fixes.
- Create Playlists to run a sequence of macros without the API
- Automate Printing to PDF/XPS files using Microsoft native print drivers
- Support Encrypted Content (i.e. passwords) with DirectScreen and IMAGECLICK commands
- Encrypt the iMacros Master Password with logged user credentials
- Directly Retrieve Macro Variable Values with a new API method iimGet()
- And many more…