Access the Ipswitch Community
The Ipswitch Community is your online resource for information about your iMacros license purchases and service agreement(s). It’s where you can go to:
- Check information on your iMacros licenses and Service Agreement expiration dates
- Renew your Service Agreement
- Get your Ipswitch Serial Number and iMacros Activation Key
- Get your Activation Key for your Player Licenses
- Upgrade from Standard to Enterprise Edition
- Download the latest version of iMacros
- Open a support case
If you haven’t already logged in or created an account in the Ipswitch Community, please do so at your earliest convenience (see instructions for new users below).
Renew Your iMacros Service Agreement
To renew your annual Service Agreement, click the Access button above and you’ll be taken to the Ipswitch Community. Once you’re logged in, select My Products. Locate your iMacros license and click the “Add | Renew” icon. You will be taken to a page where you will be able to purchase your iMacros service renewal.
Instructions for New Users
If you’re new to the Ipswitch Community, please use these instructions to create an account.
Once your account is created and you’re logged into the Ipswitch Community, you can view your licenses under My Products and perform any of the actions that are listed above.
Problems Logging In? If you are experiencing difficulties logging into the Ipswitch Community or creating an account, please contact us.