iMacros Standard (SAVE $50 with code Stan-50-17):
The Standard version is a great fit for an individual who needs to do automation, data extraction, or web testing but doesn’t need to integrate with other applications.
iMacros Enterprise (SAVE $100 with code Ent-100-17):
Our most popular product, the Enterprise Edition with the browser scripting interface/API is designed to manage complex automation, extraction, and web testing activities. The Enterprise edition includes an unlimited iMacros Player!
Make the Most of the iMacros for Firefox
Tutorials & Community ForumWe want you to be become a web automation guru and we've put together a number of resources to make learning iMacros simple and intuitive. If you prefer to read and interact with others, two of the best places for you to start are the iMacros Wiki and our Community Forums. You'll also find a number of videos on YouTube, both videos created by our team and those created by our customers.
Free for Private and Commercial UseYes! the iMacros for Firefox browser add-on is free for private and commercial use. As your web automation needs grow, or if you need more functionality, such as automating Flash, Silverlight or Java applets; sophisticated image recognition technology; or a full-featured API to integrate iMacros with other applications, please consider purchasing one of our Professional Editions.
iMacros in the Cloud!
Take Control with AlertfoxBuilt on iMacros technology, AlertFox can monitor the performance of any website or web application, verify simple and complex transactions, track the response time of each step in a transaction, and deliver a great web experience for your users. Start your free 30 day trial today. FIND OUT MORE
AlertFox Can Monitor Any Kind of Website
- Business Websites
- Know your website is up and performing as planned. Verify key transactions such as file upload or download are available.
- E-Commerce Websites
- Monitor your e-commerce checkout procedure from end-to-end. Get alerted the moment a delay or outage occurs.
- SAAS Applications
- Verify all functionality is available. Make sure your customers can login and access to their business critical app.
- Internal Applications
- Make sure employees can access and perform the tasks they need with your internal web apps. Verify that no delays exist.
- Interactive Websites
- Know rich internet applications are performing as planned. Get alerted immediately if Flash or Silverlight is down.
- Customer Portals
- From login to transaction completion, verify customers have access to all application functionality including AJAX forms.
- Gaming Websites
- Make sure rich internet applications aren't the cause of problems. Verify Flash, Silverlight, and ActiveX are available.
- Online Services
Consider our Professional Editions
Our most popular product, the Enterprise Edition (with the iMacros API) is designed to manage complex automation, extraction, and web testing tasks such as:
- Interfacing with online databases and websites sites like Amazon, Ebay or salesforce.com
- Downloading prices, images, product descriptions, or exchange rates
- Updating a database with the latest pricing information;
- Regression testing, performance testing, or functionality testing
- Simulating complex visitor activities (e.g. check hotel room availability or test a complete purchase process)
- Testing AJAX, Flash or Java applets
The Enterprise edition also includes the use of the iMacros player, which you can use to run macros from different locations across a single organization. For example, let's say you write a macro to assist your order entry team. You could use the player to load and run the macro on every order entry workstation. Find out more.
By comparison, the Standard edition you can easily accomplish straightforward tasks such as a login to a website, navigate to a page, delete forum posting (which includes several clicks like: "Are you sure?", "Return to forum", etc). Find out more.
iMacros Component for .NET
If your .NET application needs to connect to websites, fill out online forms, or scrape data from websites, you can use the iMacros WebBrowser Component to do the job. Find out more.
What Our Customers Say
More Work Done in Less Time
We have many different categories and subcategories [on our auction web site]. Each auction section needs to have a display template and input template uploaded through cold fusion software. We have over 2,000 sections. This took about 2 and a half days to complete, even if it was a small change ...
Timeshare Resale Help Line Inc.
Automating Across the Organization
At the Independent Evaluation Unit of the World Bank, we are using iMacros Enterprise Edition to automate information quality audits of institutional sites, and also to streamline our information gathering and research tasks without taxing corporate IT resources. iMacros' smooth integration with...
The World Bank