Web Browser API
A Full-Featured Web Browser API
Complete Web Browser Control from any Windows Programming or Scripting Language.
The iMacros Enterprise Edition automatically installs the Web Browser API. With these powerful commands you can control iMacros with any Windows programming language that supports the use of COM objects. Almost all Windows programming languages support this technology, including the free Windows Scripting Host, Visual Basic 6, Visual Basic .NET, C#, Java, Perl, Python, C++, ASP, PHP, and ASP.NET.
Create Conditional Scripts That Can Do Anything
With the iMacros API, it’s easy to write scripts (in a scripting language of your choice) that allow you to:
Perform Internal Actions
- Incorporate if/else statements in your scripts to make decisions
- Perform multi-loop actions
- Parse data in your scripts to perform string manipulation
- Write scripts that incorporate many variables
- Make complex calculations in your scripts
- Display GUI elements other than a simple prompt dialog
- Handle error conditions, enabling you to write complex scripts
Perform External Actions
- Communicate with other applications (e.g. Excel)
- Integrate with other tools/programs (e.g. web testing suites, web server scripts, email servers, custom applications)
- Call another macro to perform an action
- Easily integrate data from external sources like databases
- Write scripts that can save data to a database
Please contact our sales team, we'd be happy to talk with you about iMacros products.
What Our Customers Say
A Scalable Toolset
To give you some sizing – our website is over 1\4 million lines of code with complex business rules\logic. Our defect rate is well below industry standards through two major releases last year. One of the releases impacted over 40% of site pages...
Cross Browser Testing
Thanks! This solution is killer for our cross platform / cross browser testing! I have a VM setup in VirtualBox, and I pointed all of the paths to the same place on the host, so I have one folder for macros, shared by IE / XP , Firefox XP and Fire...
Try iMacros Free for 30 days
With over 10+ million downloads, iMacros is the world’s most popular web automation, data extraction, and web testing solution. Why not use iMacros to take charge of your web automation needs today?