iMacros 11.5 released, adds Selenium Code Export and Other Goodies!
With the release of iMacros 11.5, you can now convert your macro code to Java Selenium WebDriver code directly from the iMacros Editor. Web testers should be happy to know that they can use any flavor of iMacros (for Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer) to record elements on a webpage and then easily export the commands to Java Selenium code using this new feature of the iMacros Editor, which is included with the Standard and Enterprise editions.
Additionally, a number of long-time requested enhancements have been included in this release along with the normal spate of bug fixes and improvements “under the hood.” Here are some of the highlights:
- The ability to change the iMacros Browser and IE sidebar window title on-the-fly via a command-line switch (-title), macro variable (!WINDOW_TITLE), or the scripting interface (iimSetWindowTitle).
- iMacros Browser IE emulation mode is now displayed and can be changed directly in the status bar.
- Added the long-lost relatives of the !FOLDER_XXX variables: now !FOLDER_DOWNLOAD, !FOLDER_MACROS, and !FOLDER_LOG can be referenced in your macros.
- The scripting interface now provides full support for 64-bit Firefox.
- The iMacros Browser can once again handle file download dialogs even when it is not the active application (does not have focus).
Customers with an active service agreement can download the latest version for free from the Customer Portal.
For the full list of changes in this release, please visit the Version History page.
What Our Customers Say
A Scalable Toolset
To give you some sizing – our website is over 1\4 million lines of code with complex business rules\logic. Our defect rate is well below industry standards through two major releases last year. One of the releases impacted over 40% of site pages...
Cross Browser Testing
Thanks! This solution is killer for our cross platform / cross browser testing! I have a VM setup in VirtualBox, and I pointed all of the paths to the same place on the host, so I have one folder for macros, shared by IE / XP , Firefox XP and Fire...
Testing Flash Apps
Great application, I'm a flash developer and the games I create have to be played 1000's of times before I can submit them officially to test. I spent weeks looking for a suitable test app and have found yours to be fantastic. I have gradually cre...
Intuitive Web Testing
iMacros works great. I implemented it in my product test solution of wireless modems with embedded web pages. It brought the manual test of 10 minutes to an automated test of 90 seconds.
An Extra Employee
We use iMacros Enterprise Edition to manage our online advertising and compile sales information so that we can effectively compute our ROI and make decisions based on it. Integrating the software into our development process has gone very smoothl...
A Suberb Product
Within 5 days since I had ever heard of iMacros, 3 days since I started seriously looking at it, and within 1 day of purchase I have successfully extracted 30 fields across 2 pages from a total of 1265 accounts and generated a concise, accurate da...
First State Bank of Altus