Make the Most of Your iMacros Professional Editions
The iMacros Wiki & General ResourcesEverything you need to know about iMacros can be found in our Wiki. From getting started to basic basic browser automation to complex web testing. You'll also find a rich library of sample code. We also invite you to review all the videos and other content found on our resources page.
Tutorials & Community ForumWe want you to be become a web automation guru and we've put together a number of resources to make learning iMacros simple and intuitive. If you prefer to interact with others, the best place to start is the Community Forums. You'll also find a number of videos on YouTube, both videos created by our team and those created by our customers.
iMacros in the Cloud!
Take Control with AlertfoxBuilt on iMacros technology, AlertFox can monitor the performance of any website or web application, verify simple and complex transactions, track the response time of each step in a transaction, and deliver a great web experience for your users. Start your free 30 day trial today. Find Out More
AlertFox Can Monitor Any Kind of Website
- Business Websites
- Know your website is up and performing as planned. Verify key transactions such as file upload or download are available.
- E-Commerce Websites
- Monitor your e-commerce checkout procedure from end-to-end. Get alerted the moment a delay or outage occurs.
- SAAS Applications
- Verify all functionality is available. Make sure your customers can login and access to their business critical app.
- Internal Applications
- Make sure employees can access and perform the tasks they need with your internal web apps. Verify that no delays exist.
- Interactive Websites
- Know rich internet applications are performing as planned. Get alerted immediately if Flash or Silverlight is down.
- Customer Portals
- From login to transaction completion, verify customers have access to all application functionality including AJAX forms.
- Gaming Websites
- Make sure rich internet applications aren't the cause of problems. Verify Flash, Silverlight, and ActiveX are available.
- Online Services
Web Automation Blog
- How did web automation help a self-described “c...
- With the release of iMacros 11.5, you can now c...
- This version is a major upgrade to iMacros for ...